Please help continue to support and rescue the animals! We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization solely depending on adoption fees and donations to operate. We receive NO government support. We rely on the generosity and concern of people like you to keep this organzation rescuing animals.
Send your tax-deductible donation today! Any financial contribution would be greatly appreciated.
SPONSOR A DOG OR CAT!
- $10 will provide one rabies shot.
- $25 will pay for a feline leukemia test or a heartworm test
- $50 will pay for a small dog or cat neuter
- $75 will pay for a large dog neuter and up to date vaccines
- $100 will pay for dog/cat neuter/spay and full exam with up to date vaccines plus feline leukemai test/heartworm test
- $100+ will cover any other expenses that may arise. Such as an illness(lymes, upper respiratory, mange, parvo). We have had amputation, heartworm treatments, and orthopedic surgeries which result up to $800.
Any monetary donation is GREATLY appreciated.
We are always in need of dog and cat supplies! Our current WISH LIST is listed below. All of our dogs/cats are fostered in houses so we don't have a central shelter. You can call our hotline (651-407-0072) and someone can schedule to meet with you for a pick up.
- Bones / Rawhides!
- Brushes, shampoos, and other grooming supplies
- Dog Crates (wire &/or plastic), kennels, x-pens or open cages
- Dog Food
- Dog Leashes
- Dog Sweaters big and little. People tend to forget big dogs need sweaters too!
- Dog Treats
- Dog Toys
- Gift Certificates for any pet food store or Wal-mart, Target, K-mart...anywhere they sell dog supplies
- Towels or baby blankets for padding
- Cat Beds or cat houses
- Cat Carriers
- Cat Food
- Cat Treats
- Cat Litter
- Cat Toys
- Gift Certificates to any pet store or any store which carries cat supplies
- Kitty climbers
- Print cartridges. HP 28or HP 56. This sounds strange but with printing folders(for the new adopters), brochures, fliers, etc. we tend to go thru alot of ink. We also can use your old/used cartridges. We turn them in and we get money back for recycling them. Start up a donation at your work or your school. We can arrange to pick them up when needed.
- Printer paper. Due to heavy amounts printing we need white printer paper. We sometimes use the colored paper for brochures and fliers also. Office Max sometimes has buy 2 colored paper get one free. This is a GREAT time to donate.
- Watch those garage sales! You can get leashes and most anything for animals CHEAP at garage sales!
- Gift certificates for Office Max or any store carrying office supplies.
FOSTER A DOG OR CAT TEMPORARILY!
We can only take in as many animals as we have foster homes for. Fostering is a very rewarding experience. I hear all the time how people think it would be too hard to let go and they would want to keep them all! This is true, I'm not saying it isn't, but if you remember we ALWAYS have another animal waiting in impound for you to foster! Sadly, there is an endless "supply" of unwanted animals! The first one is ALWAYS the hardest to let go but it is SO rewarding to know this animal is finding a new home and a new life.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
We need fundraising ideas. If you have a girl/boy scout troop needing to earn badges. Let us know! They can go around to homes and gather donations or they can recycle cans and donate the money to us. They can also gather used printer cartridges. We have also heard 4-H can help also. If you are doing obedience classes, instead of "borrowing" a neighbors dog, "borrow" a RESCUE dog. Many of our dogs need the obedience training or even agility training. This will not only benefit you, it will benefit the dog and help the dog to become more "desirable" to an adoptive family. There are MANY ways they can help. If interested, give us a call! 651-407-0072
SPREAD THE WORD!
Let other people know about our organization, especially if they are wishing to adopt or foster a pet! If you know of a classroom who would like to meet one of our animals and come to talk to the classroom on how the organization works and how we find them new homes, give us a call, we would GLADLY come and speak to your classroom.Also, inform people about why it is crucial to spay/neuter all pets. There are thousands of cats and dogs in Minnesota alone that are euthanized each year because no one has room for them. You may also go to: http://www.petsandanimals.org and sign the petition. Print it off and give to family, friends and co-workers. Working together this is possible to get a free spay/neuter program in every state and county! Remember ADOPT DON'T SHOP!
HELP US RAISE MONEY!
We are always looking for new ways to raise money or receive donations. We have an annual garage sale every summer and need donations of clothes, furniture, household items, etc. in good condition to help raise money for our animals! If you would like to donate, please call and leave a message on our hotline: 651-407-0072